2. How much water do you drink a day? I’m sporadic. If I work at it, I easy get between 56 and 64 oz a day. If I don’t, then I’m lucky to get in 24.
3. What is your current favorite workout? Is there anything but running? Seriously though, I do weights because I need to, the occasional spin or walk for cross train, but running owns me heart & soul.
4. How many calories do you eat a day? I haven’t the foggiest. I gave up on tracking
for the duration of this half marathon training cycle.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks? I just discovered wasabi & soy almonds!
6. What do you usually eat for lunch? Leftovers – chili and the like or else prepackaged frozen entrees.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train? Biceps – the pumped look I get during a workout encourages me to keep it up.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train? Glutes/quads. Me no likey when its painful to walk up/down the stairs.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements? I’m currently growing out my hair to donate to Pantene beautiful lengths, so I take Biotin daily. I haven’t noticed it helping with growth, but hopefully it is making my hair stronger for whoever receives the wig it will make. I also take a Flintstone chewable in the evenings when I remember (which is probably 4-5 times a week).
11. How often do you eat out? Too often. Jay doesn’t cook, and I don’t enjoy cooking. I get lazy and Taco Bell is cheap.
12. Do you eat fast food? *hangs head in shame*
13. Who is your biggest supporter? I am blessed with incredible family & friends.
14. Do you have a gym membership? Not technically. My employer has a gym that I can use for free – including classes.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get at night? 7-9. Rarely is my sleep uninterrupted, so I always get in bed early to get enough sleep. I’m not a nice person sleep deprived.
17. Do you drink alcohol? I do indeed. Not nightly, but definitely several a week.
18. Do you have a workout buddy? One of my closest friends is also my coworker and training buddy. Signing up for our first 5K (and doing the C25K program) was her idea. I branched out on my own (hello marathons 1&2) while she took time off to have a baby, but I’m thankful to have her back.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle? Running has very much boosted my confidence – I know how to set reasonable goals and work them to achieve the desired result. It is also my sanity!
20. What was the last healthy thing you did? Refilled my water glass.